By accessing the website at https://www.uglychristmassweater.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc.’s website, even if Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. or a Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Ugly Sweater Customizer Terms
By creating a sweater through the UglyChristmasSweater.com Customizer, you represent and warrant that you own or are the licensee of all trademark rights, copyrights, rights of publicity and other intellectual property or other proprietary rights necessary to create and conduct the sweater (“Sweater Rights”), including any rights relating to the images and text used for the sweater. You will provide UglyChristmasSweater.com with evidence of your Sweater Rights upon request.
UglyChristmasSweater.com does not claim any ownership rights in the content you upload to the UglyChristmasSweater.com Customizer. Please be sure you maintain copies of all of your work. UglyChristmasSweater.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content or information uploaded to the UglyChristmasSweater.com Customizer.
UglyChristmasSweater.com retains all ownership rights in any designs created by UglyChristmasSweater.com designers and may not be used by you, other than in connection with your sweaters on the UglyChristmasSweater.com Customizer, without UglyChristmasSweater.com’s express written consent.
For the purpose of implementing and fulfilling your sweater order and for the purpose of advertising the UglyChristmasSweater.com Customizer in any medium UglyChristmasSweater.com chooses, you hereby grant Teespring a nonexclusive, worldwide, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable license under your Sweater Rights to copy, display, distribute, modify the content you upload to the Teespring Service (including all related images and text).
Quality of Artwork: Each sweater must meet reasonable production standards (e.g. a sweater may not include a low quality image that will not print well).
Returns: UglyChristmasSweater.com does not offer any refunds or exchanges on custom products. This is not negotiable due to our “made to order” creation process. Once a customer places an order, we manufacture it based on your custom design and fulfill. Your order is a binding contract which dictates to us to make what you as a customer want to receive.